Chemco International’s glassflake coatings provide outstanding protection from the most hazardous environments.
- Can be used to restore condemned plant and equipment to "as new" condition.
- Cost-effective, lifetime solution.
- The ideal solution achieved by selecting from a wide range of polymer technologies, including polyester, vinylester, epoxy and epoxy novolac.
|Several layers of glassflake protect the substrate|
Chemco’s unique range of definitive brands provide the following benefits:-
Proven maintenance-free protection. Used throughout the world for more than 30 years with no failures reported.
Fewer coats, less equipment, last longer and require considerably less maintenance when compared to conventional paint systems.
Guarantee for up to 20 years and more depending on specification.
Outstanding resistance to chemical corrosion (pH1-14) temperature (up to 155ºC in immersed conditions). Chemco's brands are the first choice when there is a need to deal with abrasion and erosion.
Can withstand high impact and mechanical stresses due to unique chemical bonding and anchoring effect of glassflake to the peaks and troughs of the substrate.
100% solids. Chemco systems exceed environmental legislation.
Chemco pledge to solve all of your excessive corrosion problems. Chemco's reputation is founded on delivering products of the highest quality via dedicated specialists.
- Only base products in each range are included below. See products page for full list.
- RB 500 is usually supplied with no glassflake fill in order to provide the smoothest surface possible for wine and beer vessel linings.