Hot-cote RE 900
Two pack epoxy compound incorporating a high performance technology.
Hot-cote™ RE 900 is a solvent-free, epoxy coating specifically designed as a high temperature putty utilised to fill cavities, cracks and heavy pitting.
- Solvent-free (low odour)
- A high density, epoxy putty designed to fill cavities, cracks and heavy pitting
- RE 900 renewal compound is specifically formulated to rebuild all types of fluid flow equipment as well as for general-purpose rebuild/filling/repairs
- The material cures to form an extremely tough, high temperature resistant (up to 250ºC) and machineable finish
- Can be easily overcoated with any solvent-free epoxies once touch dry
- No overcoating limitations
- Very easy to apply
RE 900's Properties
|Primary duties||High temperature metal repair putty|
|Maximum immersed temperature||°C|
|Maximum non-immersed temperature||250°C|
|Minimum time to touch dry||16|
|Maximum overcoat time||Unlimited|
|Typical dry film thickness (dft) per coat||µ|
|Colour range available||Limited range of colours is available|
|Primary characteristics||High temperature epoxy putty|
RE 900's Case Histories
The table below shows the 5 most recent case histories for this product. You can view the entire case history for this product by clicking here.
|Company||Location||Job Description||Industry||Date of Job|
|Callidus Process Solutions||Wangara, Australia||High Temperature Ceramic Repair||Industrial||03/2017|
|Tryton Designs||Marchwood, UK||High Temperature Structural Repair||Power Generation||01/2017|
|Taejung Industry||Ulsan, Korea||High Temperature Metal Repair||Industrial||07/2016|
|Taejung Industry||Ulsan, Korea||High Temperature Ceramic Repair||Industrial||07/2016|
|Eriez Magnetics Europe||Caerphilly, Wales||High Temperature Ceramic Repair||Industrial||05/2016|
RE 900's Related Photo Galleries
Click any of the gallery links to start browsing the photo gallery.
RE 900's Related Videos
The table below shows the most recent videos for this product.
|Ceramic Repair Projects|