Chem-deck RB 800P
Two pack solvent-free epoxy resin and hardener.
Chem-deck™ RB 800P is a solvent-free flooring system which is typically used as a primer for sealing concrete substrate prior to the application of a protective coating system.
- Solvent-free (low odour) flooring system
- Multi-purpose, low viscosity primer for flaky, porous, weak concrete
- Suitable for application onto concrete, cementatious substrates, fibreglass etc.
- Versatile and user-friendly primer
- Following primer coat application, it is recommended that the generic topcoat, Chem-deck™ RB 800 flooring system is applied to provide long-term, maintenance-free protection
RB 800P's Properties
|Non skid & Anti-slip|
|Walls & ceilings|
|Minimum time to touch dry||6 hrs|
|Anti-static/Conductive version available|
RB 800P's Case Histories
The table below shows the 5 most recent case histories for this product. You can view the entire case history for this product by clicking here.
|Company||Location||Job Description||Industry||Date of Job|
|Tryton Designs||Marchwood Power Ltd, UK||Floor Coating (Primer)||Marine||03/2015|
|RBG||UK||Floor primer||Oil & Gas||04/2008|
|RBG||UK||Floor coating||Oil & Gas||03/2008|
|Isola Werke UK||UK||Etch room - lining||Industrial||10/2001|
|Specialist Industrial Coatings||UK||Industrial||06/2001|
RB 800P's Related Photo Galleries
Click any of the gallery links to start browsing the photo gallery.