Easi-prime RX 500P
Two pack water-based epoxy primer.
Easi-prime™ RX 500P is a solvent-free, water-based epoxy coating utilised as a multi-purpose primer for application to the most difficult substrates.
Easi-prime™ RX 500P applied on a distillery floor
- Multi-purpose, solvent-free (low odour), water-based epoxy coating
- User-friendly and easy to use
- Excellent adhesion to all substrates (including metals and concrete)
- No overcoating limitations
- Can be used as a barrier coat and/or as an adhesion promoter between incompatible systems
- Safe and low odour coating suitable for environments where solvent-based coatings may adversely affect the operating process or products
- Outstanding corrosion resistance
- Long pot life
- Fast drying time
Below are the relevant documents relating to RX 500P. Items with a padlock require you to log into your account.
|Flyer - Solvent-free & Water-based Repair & Maintenance Paints|
|Flyer - Ceramic Tile Coatings|
RX 500P's Properties
|Primary duties||Multi-purpose primer|
|Primary characteristics||For difficult substrates|
|Maximum immersed temperature||°C|
|Maximum non-immersed temperature||°C|
|Minimum time to touch dry||30-40 mins|
|Maximum overcoat time||Unlimited|
|Typical dry film thickness (dft) per coat||70µ|
|Colour range available||Limited range of colours is available|
RX 500P's Case Histories
The table below shows the 5 most recent case histories for this product. You can view the entire case history for this product by clicking here.
|Company||Location||Job Description||Industry||Date of Job|
|Flow-Tech Advanced Coatings||Israel||Structural Coating||Industrial||01/2017|
|EP Industrial & Commercial Painting||England||Structural Coating||Marine||10/2016|
|CPAC Europe NV||Belgium||Structural Coating||Marine||04/2016|
|Taejung Industry||Ulsan, Korea||Structural Coating||Industrial||03/2016|
RX 500P's Related Case Studies
The table below shows the most recent case studies for this product.
|Company/Industry||Location||Date of Job|
|Secondary Containment - Distillery - Edrington Group||United Kingdom||08-2008|
|Sulphuric Acid Bund Lining - Nuclear Power Station||Belgium||06-2004|
RX 500P's Related Photo Galleries
Click any of the gallery links to start browsing the photo gallery.