Chem-tect RF 300
Two pack vinylester system reinforced with screened glassflake.
Chem-tect™ RF 300 is a 100% solid, vinylester coating system which has been specifically designed with exceptional high temperature resistance operating in the most severe chemical, corrosive and abrasive environments.
- Exceptional protection for combination of high temperature and aggressive chemicals
- 100% solid
- Excellent resistance to high temperatures, thermal ageing, severe chemical, corrosive and abrasive environments
- No overcoating limitations
- Provides a tough impermeable barrier suitable for steel and concrete surfaces
- Designed for application in high temperature chimneys and chemical processing stacks
- Provides higher resistance to acids and solvents than other grades of vinylesters
- Low maintenance and ease of repairability
Below are the relevant documents relating to RF 300. Items with a padlock require you to log into your account.
|Flyer - Polyester and Vinylester Tank & Pipe Linings|
RF 300's Properties
|Primary duties||Highest temperature tank lining|
|Primary characteristics||Acids & Solvent resistant at high temperatures|
|Maximum immersed temperature||155°C|
|Maximum non-immersed temperature||230°C|
|Minimum time to touch dry||4 hrs|
|Maximum overcoat time||Unlimited|
|Typical dry film thickness (dft) per coat||100-300µ|
|Colour range available||Full range of colours is available|
RF 300's Case Histories
The table below shows the 5 most recent case histories for this product. You can view the entire case history for this product by clicking here.
|Company||Location||Job Description||Industry||Date of Job|
|New Tech Distribution||France||Structural Coating||Oil & Gas||09/2017|
|New Tech Distribution||France||Structural Coating||Oil & Gas||06/2017|
|New Tech Distribution||France||Chemical Resistant Structural Coating||Oil & Gas||04/2017|
|Harris Pye Fabrication||South Wales, UK||Pipe Coating||Industrial||02/2017|
|New Tech Distribution||France||Structural Coating||Oil & Gas||01/2017|
RF 300's Related Case Studies
The table below shows the most recent case studies for this product.
|Company/Industry||Location||Date of Job|
|Carbon Steel Intercooler Vessel Refurbishment - Courtesy of CSC Australia||Australia||11-2001|