Chem-tect RC 300
Two pack vinylester system reinforced with screened glassflake. Gives a nearly smooth finish that can be made to any colour.
Chem-tect™ RC 300 is a 100% solid, vinylester coating system suitable for specialist applications and as a repair material.
- Designed specifically for specialist applications and as a repair material
- Near smooth finish which can be made to any colour
- 100% solid
- No overcoating limitations
- Offers outstanding adhesion properties to many substrates especially stainless steel, other metals and concrete
- Superior elasticity and flexibility combined with high resistance to impact and severe mechanical stress
- Excellent resistance to severe chemical, corrosive and abrasive environments
- Low maintenance and ease of reparability
Below are the relevant documents relating to RC 300. Items with a padlock require you to log into your account.
|Flyer - Polyester and Vinylester Tank & Pipe Linings|
RC 300's Properties
|Primary duties||Superior adhesion to difficult substrates especially stainless steel.|
|Primary characteristics||Superior flexibility & Impact resistant|
|Maximum immersed temperature||105°C|
|Maximum non-immersed temperature||180°C|
|Minimum time to touch dry||4 hrs|
|Maximum overcoat time||Unlimited|
|Typical dry film thickness (dft) per coat||350-1000µ|
|Colour range available||Full range of colours is available|
RC 300's Case Histories
The table below shows the 5 most recent case histories for this product. You can view the entire case history for this product by clicking here.
|Company||Location||Job Description||Industry||Date of Job|
|Callidus Process Solutions||Wangara, Australia||Structural Repair||Industrial||06/2018|
|Callidus Process Solutions||Wangara, Australia||Structural Repair||Industrial||04/2018|
|Callidus Process Solutions||Wangara, Australia||Structural Repair||Industrial||03/2018|
|Callidus Process Solutions||Wangara, Australia||Structural Coating||Industrial||08/2017|
|Callidus Process Solutions||Wangara, Australia||Structural Coating||Industrial||07/2017|
RC 300's Related Case Studies
The table below shows the most recent case studies for this product.
|Company/Industry||Location||Date of Job|
|Chemical Storage Tank Lining - Petrochemical Plant||UK||04-2016|