Chem-tect RB 300C
Two pack vinylester system reinforced with proprietary conductive filler.
Chem-tect™ RB 300C is a 100% solid, vinylester coating system typically used for applications where high chemical resistance and conductivity are required.
- 100% solid
- Chemical environments where use of glassflake, fibreglass, etc., are not recommended
- Provides a tough impermeable barrier suitable for steel and concrete surfaces
- Excellent resistance to high temperatures, severe chemical, corrosive and abrasive environments
- Suitable for application in high temperature flue gas plant and equipment
- Proven resistance to aviation fuels, methanol/water mixtures
- Low maintenance and ease of reparability
RB 300C's Properties
|Primary duties||Storage of flammable products. For chemicals which attack glassflake.|
|Primary characteristics||Electrically conductive|
|Maximum immersed temperature||125°C|
|Maximum non-immersed temperature||195°C|
|Minimum time to touch dry||4 hrs|
|Maximum overcoat time||Unlimited|
|Typical dry film thickness (dft) per coat||350-1000µ|
|Colour range available||Limited range of colours is available|
RB 300C's Case Histories
The table below shows the 5 most recent case histories for this product. You can view the entire case history for this product by clicking here.
|Company||Location||Job Description||Industry||Date of Job|
|Yorkshire Rubber Linings||UK||Structural Coating||Power Generation||06/2017|
|CSC (SEA)||Singapore||Structural Coating||Industrial||02/2017|
|CSC (SEA)||Singapore||Structural Coating||Industrial||11/2016|
|Wardle (Painters)||UK||Internal tank coating||Oil & Gas||06/2013|
|Wardle (Painters)||UK||Tank lining - conductive||Petro-Chemical||03/2012|
RB 300C's Related Case Studies
The table below shows the most recent case studies for this product.
|Company/Industry||Location||Date of Job|
|Impeller Refurbishment (Sewerage) - Courtesy of CSC Australia||Australia||10-2005|
RB 300C's Related Photo Galleries
Click any of the gallery links to start browsing the photo gallery.
RB 300C's Related Videos
The table below shows the most recent videos for this product.
|Chemical Tank Refurbishment Using Vinylester Coatings|